BAHM Student Activities Committee
The Student Activities Committee was formed based on feedback from BAHM student surveys. There is an overwhelming consensus that students desire to be more involved with and connected to the BAHM community. We hope that this committee will provide the platform necessary to empower our students and encourage networking, leadership, and meaningful relationships.
The mission of the SAC is to engage the students across all schools to have open and meaningful discussions regarding the latest trends in healthcare, giving them opportunities to learn, connect and network across the globe.
The Students Activity Committee plans to achieve its mission in the following ways:
- Actively involving student leaders across the schools to generate ideas for events which might be beneficial to all BAHM students
- Host a signature event at a different BAHM school every year which can be used as a platform to engage and network among students, alumni and healthcare industry leaders
- Continuously generate ideas to maximize the value creation from BAHM Activities and events
The students joining the SAC would be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the healthcare events which are open to all school are shared with BAHM
- Volunteer time to help plan and organize interschool events. The volunteer activity include helping suggest the right time/date, deciding agenda and some logistic activities
- Actively promoting and marketing BAHM events to all students
- Helping with the organization of our signature event\
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time would be needed for a student member?
- SAC would require a time commitment of 2-3hours per month or less
How many students from each school can join?
- There is no limit as of now, but we would like to have at least 2 from each school.
When and how do we meet?
- We are planning quarterly meeting using free-conference or Skype.
Who should I reach out to if I want to join?