Membership in the Alliance is open to healthcare management programs at top business schools across the country that have shown a commitment to research and teaching (led by research-based faculty), as well as service in the health sector. Member institutions believe that by joining forces through BAHM, they can more effectively recruit and train tomorrow’s healthcare leaders–ultimately resulting in greater positive change in the US and across the world.
Click below to learn more about the health sector management programs offered by each of our esteemed Member institutions.
- Arizona State University W. P. Carey School of Business
- Boston University School of Management
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management
- University of California – Berkeley
- University of Colorado – Denver
- University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
- University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business
- Vanderbilt University Owen School of Business
- Yale School of Management